Lori Curtin, CTC - Dog Trainer | Dog Walker
Before moving to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Lori had a wealth of experience including:
- Assistant canine trainer including basic manners, puppy socialization and dog agility classes at Tony LaRussa’s Animal Rescue Foundation.
- Canine enrichment and dog walker at Humane Society for SW Washington.
- Pet foster for canines and kittens at the Humane Society for Southwest Washington.
- Dog enrichment volunteer at A.R.F
- Dog walker, pet foster at A.R.F.
- Volunteer adoption contracts and counseling at A.R.F.
- Feline socialization and shelter care at the East Bay SPCA.
- Canine socialization and shelter care at the E.B.S.P.C.A.
- Pet fostering – dogs and kittens and “bottle baby” kittens at the E.B.S.P.C.A.
- Dog walker and canine good behavior trainer at E.B.S.P.C.A.
She currently shares her life with two senior rescue dogs, a Doxie mix and a Blue Tick Coon Hound mix, as well as 2 cat rescues which included one bottle baby “foster failure”.
Lori is also a member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers and is Certified in Pet First Aid and CPR.